A little bit about me...........

Hello,

     As this is the best introduction you will ever get from me there is three things I tell people
1) You know when you are two and you ask why for everything, I never outgrew that stage in life.
2) I think I am witty, sarcastic, and I feel with all my heart in everything I do, I am me 110% of the time even if I wish I wasn't so transparent.
3) I wear many hats in life but the ones I let define are, mother,wife, friend, sister, daughter, lover, fixer of all broken toys, slight drama queen, shoe fanatic, artist, and unique.

     I am a mother to my 9 year old stepson, forever to be known as Littleman and I have a 3 year old boy known as Squeaker. In August I will be married for 5 years to the man that was basically the bad boy that was tamed. My boys are complex, you will hear me use this term A LOT so pay attention to this part, My stepson has ADD and Aspergers (which is soon to become high functioning Autism), my husband has the same. Squeaker we are not sure yet, just riding the roller coaster to wherever it takes us.

     Me, I have two degrees in education I have only used to benefit my kids. I am a stay at home mom for now. The kids schedules keep me locked into this spot, and most places just laugh at me when I apply. I am still playing with ideas of things I can do from home, like selling handmade jewelry, there will be more to come on all the crazy ideas I come up with, but for now nothing has been well, good. I am learning to have a backbone and to care less what others think, blogging has just been something I always wanted to do.

     So here you have it, a little bit about me. I promise not all will be this boring, and the next time I post we will just dive right into what thoughts are running through my head. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if...

I'm starting to live

The Invisibles